Mizuho believes in undertaking CSR initiatives that both contribute to the sustainable development of communities and lay the foundations for the creation and enhancement of new corporate value. The entire Mizuho group is moving forward as one in working together on CSR initiatives, positioning them as a core component of our corporate culture.
Mizuho Securities' CSR
We at Mizuho Securities, aiming to serve as the only comprehensive securities company able to offer all the advantages of a united financial group, will contribute to the economic and social development of the world as a whole, as part of a social mission that we have assumed of our own accord. We must also proactively respond to the expectations of all our stakeholders, including our customers as well as our communities, our own management, staff and their families.
We aims to contribute to the healthy and sustainable growth of the world economy through facilitating finance and responsible investments.
- Jan. 2019
- Donated calenders for social welfare councils and hospitals in Japan
- Dec. 2018
- Participated in ECO project by NICHIBAN.
- Dec 9, 2018
- Participated in the "FIT Charity Run 2018"
- Aug 1–3, 2018
- Supported Japan Institute for Social and Economic Affairs for "School Teachers' program 2018" .
- May 13, 2018
- Participated in a charity walk event sponsored by the Japan Association for the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)